All items - Cleanse, Shampoo
Why You Should Buy Natural Hair Shampoo for Your Baby
What do you do to keep your baby"s hair healthy and strong?
You must use a baby shampoo sold in the market. However, if you choose the baby shampoo, you cannot arbitrarily choose it. Otherwise, your baby"s hair will fall out or unhealthy.
So, what kind of shampoo is suitable for your baby? The answer is the natural shampoo for baby or shampoo for kids. Why should you buy natural hair shampoo for your baby?
There are several things that can be the reasons why you should choose a natural shampoo for your baby. Here are some of the reasons for you to know.
- Natural shampoo is formulated from ingredients or natural herbs that do not contain addictive substances so that it is not dangerous for the baby.
- The natural shampoo is not sensitive to the baby"s skin so baby"s skin of yours will remain intact and safe without the pain and itching.
- Natural shampoos can make babies" hair heavy and black, and even better when compared to shampoos that contain chemicals.
- Glute-free, soy, and a diary, so the shampoo is safe and does not contain harmful ingredients or common food allergens.
- Natural shampoos can be purchased in any market because now there are so many factories that produce natural shampoos formulated in particular for babies.
Those are some reasons of why a mom should be smart in choosing a natural shampoo for her baby. Perhaps, you wonder about the ingredients inside a natural baby hair shampoo.
We will explain several ingredients which make this shampoo safe for baby.
1. Oryza Sativa- Oryza sativa extract is processed into rice becomes an ingredient in medicines and cosmetics. It is believed to be able to add the volume and thickness of hair, so it is also used in shampoos and other hair care products, as well as a moisturizing cream because its function which has anti-aging properties. A mixture of rice flour and honey itself is used by some women to increase the brightness of the skin on their faces.
2. Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera is one of those herbs that has a major role in giving healthy hair. Aloe Vera has benefit as a natural hair conditioner. Aloe Vera can moisturize your baby"s hair perfectly so that the hair is not damaged and dry. In addition, aloe Vera can also prevent hair loss, dandruff, oily hair overcome, and overcome seborrhea on the scalp.
3. Camellia Sinensis also known as green tea is used for Anti-DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a type of natural testosterone found in men and women. DHT that is the main cause of hair loss. Especially for men, because men"s hair follicles are more sensitive to DHT thus the possibility of baldness in men is bigger than women. Green tea contains epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) as much as 10% and is the most powerful antioxidant component. Epugallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCE) contained in green tea is proved to have an important role to help stimulate hair growth. Therefore, the treatment of hair loss with green tea is highly recommended.
4. Simmondsia Chinensis or Jojoba oil can be used also as a solution to overcome the problem of dry hair. For example, applying warm oil before shampooing or spread the jojoba oil on the hair after shampooing. Jojoba oil is great for dry scalp and dandruff. Use jojoba oil to make hair soft and naturally shiny. Jojoba oil can cleanse the hair follicles of the dirt clogging, so it can reduce hair loss and increase hair growth. Antioxidants contained in jojoba oil also serves as protector of the scalp and prevents hair breakage or branched.
5. Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB) serves as "surfactant" stands for "surface acting agent". Just like Sodium Lauryl Etner Sulfate, these substances have uses almost the same as a cleaner or a "discharge" dirt on the hair. So, your hair will look clean from any kinds of impurities such as dust and so on.
6. Glycerin is a viscous, colorless and odorless liquid. The liquid is mixed with water and alcohol derived from animal or vegetable fats or from glucose fermentation. It can be used as a conditioner; especially curly hair that tends to be drier than other hair types because of the rod shape hair.
7. Citronella oil applied to the hair can make hair look thicker and shiny. Citronellol is also known as lemongrass. Lemongrass oil serves as a natural hair moisturizer and can prevent dandruff and dry scalp. Dilute the lemongrass before use it on your hair.
8. Tocopheryl Acetate contains vitamin E. Vitamin E is very good for human hair, such as to help hair growth because vitamin E is a good stimulant for the growth of capillaries, when the capillaries are healthy and abundant, the blood circulation in the scalp will be increased, thus it can encourage hair growth. In addition, vitamin E also contains an antioxidant that effectively keeps our bodies tissue healthy, when the tissues of our bodies are strong and healthy, so the aging process will slow down where your hair will not quickly be graying. In addition, vitamin E can also make your hair look shinier, black, and strong. So that vitamin E is one of the best conditioners for the hair of adults and infants.
Buy Natural Baby Shampoo and Kids Shampoo
Those are several natural ingredients that are contained in natural shampoo for baby or shampoo for kids. One shampoo can contain more than ten ingredients and have been formulated perfectly.
In summary, choosing a natural shampoo for your baby is a very good idea rather than choosing a shampoo that contains chemical substances that may danger your baby"s skin and hair. Natural shampoo instead of the safe, it is also cheap. In this case, you can get it anywhere with affordable price.
Therefore, we recommend you to always use natural shampoos when you bathe your baby. Look for natural products of baby hair shampoos in the market, you may see some choices of natural shampoo from different brands, and you can select one of the few brands.